A-America British Isle Solid Rubberwood Casual British Isles Server, Honey-Espresso Finish BRIHE9010 767630050798
A-America British Isle Solid Rubberwood Casual British Isles Slatback Side Chair, Merlot-Buttermilk Finish Set of 2 BRIMB267K 767630059494
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The British Isles Collection is constructed of solid Rubberwood and designed with traditional country appeal. The 42" Round Double Dropleaf Table is perfect for small dining spaces and the 76" Oval Table features (2) 12" take-away leaves and can easily accommodate up to 6 guests. The 52" Round Gathering Table features an inset Lazy Susan and storage in the base. Both the Napoleon and SlatBack Side Chairs have stretchers for added stability along with contoured solid Rubberwood seats. The Server provides ample hidden storage along with wine storage for up to 4 bottles. The Server's Middle Drawer is actually a Wine Glass Rack that holds up to 6 glasses.
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose the British Isles Dining Collection:
- 1: Solid Wood Furniture: The British Isles Dining Collection is constructed from Solid Rubberwood.
- 2: No MDF or particle Board: Does not contain these inferior components that are found in most furniture today.
- 3: Kiln-Dried Hardwood: This process establishes Moisture Content Uniformity and prevents warping, cracking, and splitting.
- 4: 6-Step Merlot-Buttermilk Finish: This lightly distressed two-tone finish further emphasizes the unassuming nature of this collection.
- 5: Perfect Small Space Solutions: The British Isles Dining Collection offers numerous options that bring a casual perspective and versatility to smaller dining rooms and kitchens.
- Solid Wood Seat is Gently Scooped for Added Comfort
- Tapered Slatback Design
- Side Stretchers for Added Stability
|Dimensions||18.25L x 22.5W x 38H|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted