A-America Brooklyn Heights Rubberwood Transitional Ladderback Side Chair Set of 2 BRHWG255K 767630088685
A-America Brooklyn Heights Rubberwood Transitional T-Back Upholstered Side Chair Set of 2 BRHWG257K 767630090558
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Offering multiple features and options with space-saving effieciency, the Brooklyn Heights Dining Collection is designed to meet the needs of the modern lifestyle. This collection is the perfect solution for anyone with space constraints but who appreciates the value of solid wood furniture. The Brooklyn Heights Dining Collection is constructed with Solid Rubberwood and complemented with a 12-step Warm grey finish that gives a clean, uniform appearance without hiding the beauty of the wood's natural grain.
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose the Brooklyn Heights Dining Collection:
- 1: Solid Wood Furniture: The Brooklyn Heights Dining Collection is constructed from Solid Rubberwood.
- 2: No MDF or Particle Board: Does not contain these inferior components that are found in most furniture today.
- 3: Kiln-Dried Hardwood: This process establishes Moisture Content Uniformity and prevents warping, cracking, and splitting.
- 4: 12-Step Warm grey Finish: This clean finish compliments the transitional lines of this collection and allows the wood natural beauty to shine through.
- 5: Perfect Small Space Solutions: The Brooklyn Heights Dining Collection offers numerous options that bring a casual perspective and versatility to smaller dining rooms and kitchens.
- Easy-to-Clean Black Faux Leather Seating
- 2.5" Foam Cushion and Pirelli Webbing for Enhanced Comfort
- Sturdy Box Seat Construction
|Dimensions||20.25L x 21.75W x 37.75H|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted