A-America Cattail Bungalow Solid American Hickory Arts and Crafts Comfort Side Chair, Warm Amber Finish Set of 2 CATAM267K 767630055687
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The Cattail Bungalow Dining Collection is constructed of Solid American Hickory and designed with an Arts and Crafts flair. The Warm Amber finish allows the natural beauty of the hickory wood grain to shine through while providing a warm, even tone. The 96" Trestle Table seats up to 10 guests. The (2) 18" leaves store under the table top and the equalizing cable glide system allow make table conversions effortless. The Comfort Side Chairs feature contoured backs that are steam bent by hand and top grain leather upholstered seating. The Side Board includes an adjustable shelf and Rustic Brass Finished Hardware. The top drawers in the Side Board are felt-lined and finished with English Dovetail Construction.
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose the Cattail Bungalow Dining Collection:
- 1: Solid Wood Furniture: The Cattail Bungalow Dining Collection is constructed from Solid American Hickory.
- 2: No MDF or particle Board: Does not contain these inferior components that are found in most furniture today.
- 3: Kiln-Dried Hardwood: This process establishes Moisture Content Uniformity and prevents warping, cracking, and splitting.
- 4: 5-step Polyurethane Finish: The Warm Amber Finish showcases the beautiful wood grain and provides exceptional scratch resistance, water resistance, and durability.
- 5: Unparalleled Quality and Presence: The Cattail Bungalow is a statement Dining Collection that is designed and constructed to last.
- Top Grain Leather Seating
- 2.5" Foam Cushion Seating
- Contoured Chairbacks are Steam-bent by Hand
- Side Stretchers for Increased Stability
|Material||Solid American Hickory|
|Dimensions||19L x 22.6W x 42H|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted