A-America Dawson Solid Acacia Modern Farmhouse China, Wire Brushed Timber Finish DAWWT9300 767630079829
A-America Desoto Solid Rubberwood Transitional X Back Side Chair Set of 2 DESSI247K 767630054444
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The Desoto Dining Collection is a great option for small dining spaces. Finished in a 9-Step Burnished Sienna finish and constructed of solid Rubberwood, the Desoto Dining Collection adds a clean style to the classic pedestal dining group. The 60" Oval Dining Table easily converts to a 42" Round Dining Table by removing the 18" take-away leaf. The Desoto X-Back Side Chairs provide optimum comfort and support with Pirelli webbed seating and soft Chenille fabric.
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose the Desoto Dining Collection:
- 1: Solid Wood Furniture: The Desoto Dining Collection is constructed from Solid Rubberwood.
- 2: No MDF or particle Board: Does not contain these inferior components that are found in most furniture today.
- 3: Kiln-Dried Hardwood: This process establishes Moisture Content Uniformity and prevents warping, cracking, and splitting.
- 4: 9-step Valspar Finish: The Burnished Sienna Finish with mild distressing provides a warm, even tone to enhance the wood's natural beauty.
- 5: Perfect Small Space Solution: The Desoto Dining Collection combines elegance and comfort to create the perfect set for smaller dining areas.
- Contoured Chair Backs
- Upholstered seating with soft Chenille Fabric
- Enhanced comfort with Pirelli seat construction and 2.75" cushion
|Dimensions||19L x 22W x 38H|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted