A-America Desoto Solid Rubberwood Transitional 60" Oval Dining Table with 18" Leaf DESSI6150 767630054413
A-America Eastwood Solid Rubberwood Transitional Slatback Side Chair with Upholstered Seating Set of 2 EAWGG265K 767630091395
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The Eastwood Dining Collection was designed to be the perfect transitional dining collection. Constructed of Solid Rubberwood, this collection is crafted with numerous upgraded features that add functionality and versatility. Subtle design cues, Gunsmoke Metal Accents, and an 8-Step Rich Tobacco Finish with Hand-Applied Distressing truly set the Eastwood Dining Collection apart.
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose the Eastwood Dining Collection:
- 1: Solid Wood Furniture: The Eastwood Dining Collection is constructed from Solid Rubberwood.
- 2: No MDF or particle Board: Does not contain these inferior components that are found in most furniture today.
- 3: Kiln-Dried Hardwood: This process establishes Moisture Content Uniformity and prevents warping, cracking, and splitting.
- 4: 8-step Rich Tobacco Finish: This medium tone finish is contrasted with hand-applied distressing techinques to expose the true character of the wood.
- 5: The Ideal Transitional Dining Collection: Clean Lines, Unique Design cues, and Quality Materials and Craftsmanship combine to create a truly memorable Dining Collection.
- Upholstered Seating for Extra Comfort (Desert Beige)
- 2.5" Foam Cushion Seating
- Pirelli Webbing
- Box Seat Construction
- Inverted "V" Chairback
- Side Stretchers for Increased Stability
- Gunsmoke Metal Accents
|Dimensions||18.25L x 22W x 38H|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted