A-America Huron Solid Acacia Transitional X-Back Side Chair - Cocoa-Chalk Finish Set of 2 HURCO247K 767630092958
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The subtle details and solid acacia wood construction will add a striking visual statement to any dining space. The Huron Collection is designed with function and versatility in mind. Available in three diff erent styles of tables, two options for side chairs and three, beautifully wire brushed finishes, that will make Huron the focal point of any dining room. The clean silhouette of the side board showcases the warm, wire-brushed finish which highlights the unique undertones of the wood.
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose the Huron Dining Collection:
- 1: Solid Wood Furniture: The Huron Dining Collection is constructed from Solid Acacia.
- 2: No MDF or particle Board: Does not contain these inferior components that are found in most furniture today.
- 3: Kiln-Dried Hardwood: This process establishes Moisture Content Uniformity and prevents warping, cracking, and splitting.
- 4: 7-step Finish: The Distressed Chalk - Cocoa Bean Finish with mild distressing enhances the beauty of the natural wood grain and provides a seasoned quality to this collection.
- 5: Versatile Transitional Design: Sweeping design elements add visual interest to create a transitional collection that coordinates with a wide range of home decors.
- Contoured Solid Wood Seats
- X-Back Side Chair Design
- Sturdy Box Seat Construction
|Color||Distressed Cocoa / Chalk|
|Dimensions||22.64L x 19.02W x 41.22H|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted