A-America Mission Hill Solid Mindi Mission Slatback Arm Chair Set of 2 MIHHA266K 767630089699
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The Mission Hill Dining Collection displays its mission influences through its simple, sturdy vertical lines and special design cues. The simple silhouette caters to a living style and philosophy that can make any home more satisfying, comfortable and beautiful. Crafted in Solid Mindi, the 10-Step Harvest finish showcases the Arts & Crafts design, while providing a classically traditional aesthetic. This collection offers three different tables that will compliment a wide range of dining rooms and will accomodate 4 to 10 guests. There are also three different chairs in this collection, each featuring generously upholstered seating and Pirelli webbing for superior comfort. The 58" Server is oversized to offer ample storage opportunities. The Server is built with with English Dovetail Construction, Full Extension Drawer Glides, felt-lined top drawers, and is finished with classic craftsman hardware hammer tone texture in an oil-rubbed bronze finish drawer pulls that accentuate the harvest finish of this collection.
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose the Mission Hill Dining Collection:
- 1: Solid Wood Furniture: The Mission Hill Dining Collection is constructed from Solid Mindi.
- 2: No MDF or Particle Board: Does not contain these inferior components that are found in most furniture today.
- 3: Kiln-Dried Hardwood: This process establishes Moisture Content Uniformity and prevents warping, cracking, and splitting.
- 4: 10-step Finish: The Natural Harvest Finish enhances the natural wood grain and provides a clean, warm radiance to this collection.
- 5: Versatile Mission Design: Sweeping design elements add visual interest to create a Mission collection that coordinates with a wide range of home decors.
- Easy-To-Clean Faux Leather (Saddle)
- 1.5" Foam Cushion Seating
- Pirelli Webbing for added Comfort
- Box Seat Constrution for added Durability
- Side and Center Stretchers for added Stablity
- Exposed Mortise and Tenon Joinery
|Dimensions||25L x 22W x 41H|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted