Orient Express Woven Avila Outdoor Dining Arm Chair (Set of 2) in Ice Loom, Pumice Fabric, Gray Teak 6839.ICE/PUM/GT 842279113360
Orient Express Woven Plage Dining Chair (Set of 2) in 3mm Cream White Loom, Light Gray Seat, Stone Wash Mahogany | 55/45 Linen/Polyester 6842.CWHT/LGRY 842279113377
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Transitional style dining chair featuring removable seat cushion and solid Mahogany base.
- Frame Finish: Stone Wash
- Upholstery Finish: Cream White, Light Gray
- Frame Material: Solid Mahogany
- Upholstery Material: Loom, 55/45 Linen/Polyester
- Feature 1: Removable Seat Cushion
- Collection Features: The Woven Collection boasts a variety of indigenous looms that vary in texture, size, & color. The looms set this collection apart when combined with fabrics, leathers, and unique designs with an emphasis on comfort. Whether paired within the collection or mixed in an eclectic setting, the beauty of the Woven pieces define any space.
|Color||3mm Cream White Loom, Light Gray Seat, Stone Wash Mahogany|
Loom, 55/45 Linen/Polyester
|Dimensions||W:22.5" D:25" H:34.5"|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted