Walker Edison 60" Urban Industrial Wood TV Stand - Charcoal in High-Grade MDF, Durable Laminate, Powder Coated Steel W60UBC22CL 812492019336
Walker Edison 60" Industrial Wood Metal TV Stand - Driftwood in High-Grade MDF, Powder Coated Steel W60UBCTAG 814055021251
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Take your living room to the next level of style with this urban industrial highboy TV stand. Made with high-grade MDF and powder coated steel side frames. Features two side cabinets, center shelving, and a wide lower shelf for maximum storage space for your electronics, media, and décor. Adjustable shelving makes it easy for you to customize to fit your needs. Store cushions and blankets on the lower shelf of this entertainment center so you’ll always have them when you need them to lounge on and watch movies comfortably. The height of this media console gives you more storage space without taking up too much room in your living room.
- With an urban industrial style for your home
- In a highboy design to fit more of your media, with adjustable shelving
- Made of high-grade MDF with powder-coated metal sides and cabinet handles
- Perfect for entertaining, dining, or decorative purposes
- With a weight capacity of 250 pounds
- Ships ready-to-assemble with step-by-step instructions
|Material||High-Grade MDF, Powder Coated Steel|
|Dimensions||35in H x 60in L x 16in W|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted